We’ve sifted through COVID-19 web resources to find sites with, what we believe, is the most reliable and timely information for keeping nonprofits informed about loan, grant, unemployment benefits, and other financial assistance for both employers and their workers. While not an exhaustive list, we think it’s a pretty good start in the right direction. We encourage you to check these sites regularly for updates.
- SBA: Coronavirus Relief Options – Main SBA web page for all financial assistance programs.
- SBA: FAQ for Religious Organizations (Released 4/3/20) – Guidance clarifies that religious organizations are treated the same as non-religious organizations for purposes of the PPP and EIDL programs.
- SBA Press Releases & Media Advisories – @SBA_Colorado on Twitter is another good source for up-to-date information from the SBA, as long as you filter out politically inspired tweets.
- U.S. TREASURY: CARES Act – Main Treasury Department web page for information about federal economic relief programs under the CARES Act.
- CO Small Business Development Center Network – Focuses specifically on Colorado small businesses which may apply to nonprofit organizations.
- CO Office of Economic Development & International Trade – Site gives simple, easy to understand steps to apply for federal loans and other financial assistance, including PPP and EIDL.
- CO Department of Labor & Employment – Main CDLE web page on COVID-19 related programs for Colorado workers and employers.